Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We're Here

We're here, but as usual, several events have passed where no one took pictures. Sigh.
  • We celebrated Christmas with Richard's brother and his family on Sunday. Laughed and laughed at niece Kathy's stories of her work as the Chip character at Disneyland.
  • John had his wisdom teeth out yesterday. He's recovering. Refuses to take pain medication because it makes him nauseous.
  • Working up to New Year's Eve with a little homework to finish, some decorations to put away, a focus on January activities, etc.
Hope all are enjoying the snow (I know you all have snow. I watch the Weather Channel!)

See new poll at right.

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

We don't have snow in Indiana right now - - - - it warmed up, rained, and voila - - - no snow.

My favorite winter activity was ice skating, which you did not include in your poll.

I see you decorated your blog in a whole new look.

Char said...

Got the template idea from Keri. The poll is one of the gadgets you can get from the "customize" page.

We didn't do much ice skating, so that's probably why I forgot to put it on the list.