Here's the wreath. Richard took one look at it and said, "I'm thinking e-Bay." We don't know what the band director will do with it. He joked about getting a bigger house.
Here are all of us with Santa. We parked at a Jr. High nearby and Santa's elf drove us to the house in Santa's Excursion. As you can see, they needed our chairs!We had our band Christmas concert and party yesterday. The kids did great considering they only had three class periods to learn the music.
The party was fun, too. Lots of food. I'm proud to say that my fudge was the first item to be consumed. The Enchilada Casserole was eaten, too. We did bring some English Trifle home, but since you have to explain it to people before they'll try it, that's understandable. John and I shouldn't have any trouble finishing it off!
No comments:
Post a Comment