Keeping up with family
I thought you were here now !!! bummer! I use to live near the dells - 15 minutes!!
I KNEW that was the Dells before you even said so - - - Do you see the "tea" look in the water going over that waterfall? That's the tannin in it, and that is quintessential northwoodsThat barn may be in MI, but it looks like many that are also in WIGREAT pictures - - - thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I thought you were here now !!! bummer! I use to live near the dells - 15 minutes!!
I KNEW that was the Dells before you even said so - - -
Do you see the "tea" look in the water going over that waterfall? That's the tannin in it, and that is quintessential northwoods
That barn may be in MI, but it looks like many that are also in WI
GREAT pictures - - - thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment