Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Not Your Mother's Blog

My friend Connie, who apparently lurks on the blog, says it's way to boring. She must not be a FOOTBALL fan!

Anyway, here are to scintillating thoughts for ALL of you.

AMERICAN INGENUITY
Why would a spice company package bay leaves with a shaker top?

THE FACE ON THE SOAP
You know how people are always seeing faces everywhere? The face of Jesus in the toast crumbs, the face of Mary in a snowbank, the face of the devil in the remains of a disaster? Well, here's a face. Just whose face it is is still to be determined, but it's a face none- the- less. A happy face, too. Maybe "Enquirer" will pick up this story!

O.K. Connie. Stop lurking and leave a comment!

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Connie - - - if Char's blog is so boring, why do you lurk here?????

Must be SOMETHING fun about it.

That soap face is hysterical - - - and looks a lot more like a face than any of those "Jesus in the Cheetos" things.

Storybell said...

I am because I lurk! It's not that the blog is boring... just not up to date! The soap is a scream! we should send it to that hunt for the ghosts reality show... I'm sure they could make an hour out of it!

Char said...

I am because I am.

Keetha - Storybell is Connie. She blogs because her niece blogs - I'm just a side show. ;^)

grammy said...

Love the bay leaves with shaker top!!! Now we know why those CEO's make sooo much money thinking up those packaging ideas!!!