It is available at Amazon.com for $9.95 plus tax plus shipping. OR, if you want a copy, you can order it from me. The price is the same, but you'd get FREE tax, FREE shipping, and a personalized autograph. The stories are not overtly Christian, although some mention the Nativity story and others talk about prayer. Leave me a comment and I'll get in touch with you.
Also, stay tuned (at least 12 months) for my NEXT story to be published by the same group in Christmas Traditions. It's the story about how my sisters and I started making Christmas breakfast for our folks.
2 comments:
Congratulations on getting your story published in this book!!
I have a lot to catch up on with the blogging world!!! Didn't realize you had a post about your book so you will find my comment about your story, on your "house cleaning" post...Ha!!!
This is just so exciting that you are getting published!!! Going to see if I can find it on Amazon so I can comment about this wonderful book!!! Especially my favorite story on page 23!!!!
Post a Comment