When I was a child going to CYC Camp (That was our Kid's Camp) I was given $.50 for the entire week for snacks. I thought I'd died and gone to HEAVEN because I could get a fudge sickle for $.05 and a small bottle of coke for $.05 EACH DAY and have enough money to last the whole five days of camp AND - - - - that that was 5 cokes and 5 fudge sickles MORE than I got the entire rest of the year!!!! :-)
5 comments:
You called it "unexpected favor" but if it was unMERITED favor, then it was GRACE!!!!!
Anyway you look at it, you can find a spiritual lesson.
p.s. papa found my blog. What fun.
Now its all clean, get in, go for a ride, - maybe we can meet at Brethern camp - and get ice cream! lol
Papa, I'd love to zip over to Brethren. I remember that Popsicles were 10 cents each and a frugal camper could make $1.00 last a week!
When I was a child going to CYC Camp (That was our Kid's Camp) I was given $.50 for the entire week for snacks. I thought I'd died and gone to HEAVEN because I could get a fudge sickle for $.05 and a small bottle of coke for $.05 EACH DAY and have enough money to last the whole five days of camp AND - - - - that that was 5 cokes and 5 fudge sickles MORE than I got the entire rest of the year!!!! :-)
Post a Comment