Keeping up with family
top picture: an M & M lying on a bed of some kind of gymnosperm needles next to part of a pine cone.
Keetha, you missed the spider! He's in the center of the picture with one foot on the pine cone. He "belongs", though.Still looking for the counselor? Hint: he's not behind the camera!
You mean the counselor is ACTUALLY in the photo?????OH YOU ARE RIGHT!!! There is that spider, and he is U-G-L-Y!!!!!!!!Well, maybe he is a she, they are usually bigger than the hes.
Look to the right, on top of the pinnacle. He kind of blends in with the rocks and sky.
I did not see the spider...EWWW!I saw the counselor, though, in the blue shirt! Although, I thought you were being tricky and the counselor was behind the camera and the dude in the blue shirt was a teen. LOL
Post a Comment
5 comments:
top picture: an M & M lying on a bed of some kind of gymnosperm needles next to part of a pine cone.
Keetha, you missed the spider! He's in the center of the picture with one foot on the pine cone. He "belongs", though.
Still looking for the counselor? Hint: he's not behind the camera!
You mean the counselor is ACTUALLY in the photo?????
OH YOU ARE RIGHT!!! There is that spider, and he is U-G-L-Y!!!!!!!!
Well, maybe he is a she, they are usually bigger than the hes.
Look to the right, on top of the pinnacle. He kind of blends in with the rocks and sky.
I did not see the spider...EWWW!
I saw the counselor, though, in the blue shirt! Although, I thought you were being tricky and the counselor was behind the camera and the dude in the blue shirt was a teen. LOL
Post a Comment