Monday, August 04, 2008

Backpack Trip


John left this morning on a backpacking trip with the High School group from church. He's been looking forward to this for a long time. Notice it's co-ed. John didn't know which "girl" counselor would be part of his group, but he assured us there would be one! (Along with a "boy" counselor, of course.)

They're going to the Sierra Nevada wilderness east of Fresno. Should be beautiful. Almost wish I were going, too.

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Looks like a fun event!

Indian Lake Papa said...

OK - I am here now! lol !! I love hiking - our whole family went to Isle Royale one summer - a few years ago. We have done quite a bit of hiking.

Indian Lake Papa said...

Char - my email address is jnj@stevenstree.com. I am anxious to know of your northern Michigan connections. You can delete this comment after getting my email address off it.

Keri said...

Looks like lots of fun and what an experience!!