Friday, October 17, 2008

What I DIDN'T Clean

I announce that my housecleaning effort is finished. It only took me two weeks! Whew!

What I didn't do:
  • Wash the windows - Richard always does that. He's such a nice guy!
  • Clean the closets. Who cares if there are dust bunnies behind all of that stuff? As long as they don't start wearing my clothes I'm fine. (ALL of our closets are this packed with stuff. Who wants to move that?)
  • Dust the nick-kancks. O.K., so I waved the feather duster in their general direction, but I did not get out the ladder and give them one-on-one attention. No one coming over for Thanksgiving dinner is that tall anyway.
  • Sweep the beam. The developer that came up with this decorating idea obviously wasn't a woman. The beam is rough, meaning that it catches the dust on your dust mop and shreds your feather duster. I could get out the ladder, but on second thought - - -.
The bad news is that there's a thin film of dust on everything I cleaned last week. Sigh.

1 comment:

Char said...

For interested parties, there's a related thought on LiLAC. Just click the link.