Keeping up with family
Two things:1) It wasn't my LUNCH - - - (that's a granola bar and a couple pieces of cheese) it was my DINNER.2) While your dinner looks delicious - - - it is TINY!!!!!! You will become SKIN AND BONES at that rate!!!!!3) I hope you had seconds.Ooops - - - that was three things.:-)
Actually, this was very carefully arranged for the photograph. I did have seconds!
Ooops--I was too late to post my breakfast!!! You'll just have to visualize a piece of toasted whole wheat bread, PB and ground flax seeds!!!Char, your's looks much better!!!
I'm glad you had seconds.Your challenge has been accepted on my blog.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Two things:
1) It wasn't my LUNCH - - - (that's a granola bar and a couple pieces of cheese) it was my DINNER.
2) While your dinner looks delicious - - - it is TINY!!!!!! You will become SKIN AND BONES at that rate!!!!!
3) I hope you had seconds.
Ooops - - - that was three things.
:-)
Actually, this was very carefully arranged for the photograph. I did have seconds!
Ooops--I was too late to post my breakfast!!! You'll just have to visualize a piece of toasted whole wheat bread, PB and ground flax seeds!!!
Char, your's looks much better!!!
I'm glad you had seconds.
Your challenge has been accepted on my blog.
Post a Comment