Sunday, April 20, 2008

Big Mama's Questions

I checked out Big Mama's blog but couldn't find her questions. So, I copied these from a friend's blog. I thought it looked like fun.

1. What part of blogging brings you the most joy and satisfaction?
I like communicating with a whole group at once and knowing my family news is out there for any interested party. Both the communicating and the pictures are easier than doing e-mail to people, and I don't text, so there you have it.

2. What is the most frustrating part of blogging for you?
Not being able to keep up with it when I'm working.

3. If you had to give someone one piece of advice about blogging, what would it be?
It's not necessary to be clever all the time. Just keep posting and commenting. Communicating is the most important thing.

4. What do you know about blogging now that you WISH you had known when you started your blog?
HTML code. It would have made inserting the profile picture and links so much easier. But, hey, they fixed that with their "tools" upgrade, how about that?

5. What draws you to the blogs you read regularly? What elevates a blog to “daily read” status?
I like newsy blogs, pictures of Indiana and Michigan weather, pictures of the kids, knowing how people are doing without having to e-mail or phone - just lazy, I guess. The ones I check most frequently are the ones that are the most responsive to comments.

2 comments:

Jaena said...

Thanks for all of your comments, Aunt Char. I am planning to call the doctor in the morning, so I will try to post an update then.

Keetha Broyles said...

Somehow I missed this new post until just now.

I agree - - - the COMMENTS that's the most fun part of the whole blogging experience.