Friday, April 04, 2008

Fit of Organization

Today I had a fit of organization. I bought some new magazine boxes and binders and organized the piles of paper underneath my desk. It now looks like this:

The only problem is that I have no place to put my feet.

No problem, here's where I put my feet.
The only problem is that sometimes I have to share this space with the cat.

No problem. He makes a nice fuzzy footstool!

5 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Looking real nice!!! Hey - - - there's a really unorganized closet in my classroom - - - wanna come help me organize it???

Keetha Broyles said...

BTW - - - I INHERITED the mess in that closet - - - it is NOT of my own making.

Char said...

Nothing like stuff left behind. It's hard to know what's valuable. In those situations, I usually get into trouble for throwing things out, so I let then be.

Keetha Broyles said...

Yah, but I HATE the mess in that closet and really really really want to get it organized - - - but never seem to have the time nor the inclination to do it.

Char said...

Maybe on one of those days in the spring when you "need something for the class to do" you can have the students go through it. You could turn it into a scavenger hunt - when they find an interesting science fact they can write a paragraph about it. Plus, they can throw stuff out!