Hello blog buddies. I miss you. I've been tied up on a work project for a while. Last week, I even worked a couple of 10 hour days. Believe me, I'm not used to it anymore.
Here are a couple of recent photos.
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
MMMM I love tangerines!
That tangerine looks good enough to EAT!!
One of my blogging buddies from MI has posted GREAT snow pictures, and I know you wanted to see some - - - so click on the "Family Seven" link on my blog and see lots of SNOW. Looks like they have several FEET of the stuff!!!!
Hey Aunt Char. Alex got your postcard in the mail, Thank you for supporting his school. He thought it was very cool to get the postcard.
p.s. i finally have a new camera so maybe i will get pictures on my blog soon.
Love you all!!
Tell Alex I was happy to do it. Can't live without my subscription to Cooking Light!
Post a Comment