Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Someone Else's Snow

This winter, I've had to enjoy snow pictures from many sources: Washington, Indiana, and Michigan, to name a few. Here are a few pictures provided by my sister.

Millie in her driveway. She says they got 4 more inches last night!

The lake with the boat launch taken out for the winter.
If you go back through my blogs, you'll see this view in the summer.

Looking to the right of the boat launch. Aha, winter in Michigan!

P.S. They're heading for Florida tomorrow. They're tired of the snow!

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Those are beautiful!!! I NEVER get tired of snow until about March or April.

I grew up with that much snow on the ground all winter - - - I LOVED it.

The deer are beautiful too.

Char said...

Truth be told I'd like to see a little snow myself.

Keetha Broyles said...

That's just what we have - - - - a LITTLE snow. Hehhehehehehe

Keetha Broyles said...

Don't you just love shadows across the snow?