Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm Exhausted

We won by a field goal in the last few seconds of the game.
I wish I could say I saw every play, but part of the time I was busy eating
my hamburger. Football game hamburgers are the best.

Our exhausted (and grateful) team sings the alma mater.

"Busy" would be the word. With FOOTBALL (we beat Mater Dei and moved into the playoff bracket), MARCHING BAND (we got 4th place in the MBOS finals, but our highest score ever), FIRE (that broke out during our marching competition and caused some of our band families to evacuate), and LITTLE WOMEN (where I had to drive John around for his date with Krystal). So, now I'm behind on housework. And, guess what? We'll do it all again next weekend (minus the fire and the play, I hope!).

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh, but HOW exciting - - - well all of it but the fire anyway.

I think the reason football game hamburgers are so good is the eating them outside in a crowd part.

Char said...

Yes, and I managed not to drop any of my fries!

Keetha Broyles said...

Today is the last day for Big Ten football. Other NCAA conferences play once or twice more - - - then we wait for the bowl games.

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh - - - I didn't mean TODAY, I meant TOMORROW, Saturday.