Hi folks,
Richard and I were chaperons for the band's trip to Hawaii over spring break. It was our first trip to the islands. We were in Honolulu the entire time at various events. Here are a few pics.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
WHAT!?! You made a new post???
Hawaii - - - how cool!!!
So nice to see you!
Very nice pics! Looks like you had a great trip!
Wow - - - you've not only stopped by my blog and COMMENTED, but you've been doing some remodeling over here too.
WHERE IN THE WORLD are your blogging skills these days???? I MISS you.
About your question of why Greg doesn't GET to take embarrassing pictures of me, like when I'm sleeping - - - the answer is, if he has the initiative to PICK UP A CAMERA and click, he can do it whenever he wants to!!!!
Come back in the bloggy pool - - - the water is FINE!!!
Post a Comment