For all to enjoy. Turn your speakers on. The band music is from last year's marching show.
Friday, July 25, 2008
By Popular Demand
A family member asked where he could go to see John's Eagle Court of Honor shows. I said I'd have to burn him a CD and he'd better have PowerPoint on his PC. THEN, I remembered that MY new PC came with a software package called Windows Movie Maker that I was too intimidated to use. So, I tried it out, and voila here's a movie! Took 10 minutes, if I could be permitted to brag about my technical ability. (Less time than it took to upload the @#%* thing.)
For all to enjoy. Turn your speakers on. The band music is from last year's marching show.
For all to enjoy. Turn your speakers on. The band music is from last year's marching show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad to see you use the REAL French term, "Voila" instead of the bogus wallah that so many people are saying these days.
I love the band music and your power point is very nice!!!
Post a Comment